It seems like this week has flown by, what with the procrastinating and all. It's very time consuming.

This week we've dealt with

  • mounds of post-vacation laundry
  • gathering supplies for a birthday party that could have 10 guests ... or ONE
  • disappointing Old Navy excursions
  • tear inducing trips through Wal-Mart
  • doing absolutely NOTHING because Flower Child had the stomach flu
  • Flower Child having the stomach flu about 3.5 days before her birthday party
  • a birthday party that I have not received ANY RSVPs for
  • a birthday party with up to 10 guests that I have NO phone numbers for
  • attempting to design my own cupcake toppers and food cards and wanting to pull my hair out if I forget to add a layer ONE MORE TIME

And now it is today. The day before the party.
  • I have to go to the store for the rest of the food because OH YEAH ... the oven STILL isn't working :-/
  • clean the downstairs
  • COMPLETELY CLEAN AND DISINFECT THE UPSTAIRS
  • wash EVERYTHING Flower Child touched
  • organize and cute-ify the girls' room
  • make pom poms
  • print, cut and assemble toppers and food cards
  • maybe make a banner
  • switch out photos with photos of Flower Child
  • make cake plates
  • maybe make a ribbon wall
  • OH YEAH make a bunch of baby stuff for my cousin's baby shower ON SUNDAY.
  • make 3 more pots of coffee or buy more Rockstar
  • OH! and my favorite thing about today ... going to see my sweet friends' new baby!
Guess I should get on it! Hopefully I'll have MANY photos to share soon! And with a house full of up to 10 little girls, a bunch of stories too ;)

Hope you all are having a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.