The first day of Summer really hit us hard around here today! 105*!! And my car's AC isn't working :-/
We had a bunch of errands to run though so we got right to it. After a quick cup of coffee I ran to the gym at about 6:30am. When I got out at about 7:30 it was ALREADY HOT. UGH.
Came home, took a shower, loaded up the Boy and Lil Miss and we left to pick up my girlies! :D They've been with their dad for 6 days and I MISSED THEM LIKE CRAZY :)After we dropped off the Boy to go to his mom's house we headed into the town we used to live in.
We met up with my cousin and her sweet little girl :) Lil Miss and her play SO well and are so super cute together. We'll probably be getting together with them more often since I have to bring the Boy back every Tuesday. So that'll be fun!
By the time the natives were getting restless ... and hungry ... it was about 11:30, and aproximately 150* outside, so we decided to get some lunch.
I needed to pick up some medicine for the Hubs from my Mom so we decided to drop in on her at work and kill 2 birds with one stone :)
We enjoyed a VERY nice lunch and some VERY nice air conditioning before getting back on the road that WAS PAVED WITH LAVA.
IT WAS HOT, let's just say. Eventually we got home and spent the rest of the day enjoying the AC in the house :)
Tomorrow is supposed to be another hot one so I think I'll run and get the grocery shopping done before the Hubs leaves in the morning so I can still make Body Pump at the gym. And hopefully not MELT INTO THE PAVEMENT lol
Labels: My Family, My PICTURES
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
June 21, 2011 at 9:36 PMCrazy weather, huh?!?! But we love our state and wouldn't have it any other way. Happy summer and enjoy!