So when I asked Flower Child what theme she wanted to do for her birthday party she said "blue ... oh and Panda Bear". lol. Somewhere along the line the panda bear turned into black and white but I think it worked :)

I didn't get everything done that I wanted to but it came out pretty cute :)

I love how the table came out, and the pom poms! I used this tutorial and I think they look adorable!

This was the first year that Flower Child has invited friends from school to her party. It's difficult with her birthday in June since I don't really know her friend's parents or have their phone numbers.

So she handed out 10 invitations and about 8 of them said they would be coming ... TWO rsvp'd.

So you KNOW I had to be prepared for 10! Just in case! Although I was pretty sure it would be more like just the 3.

I got the York Pieces because they were blue and white :) Took some brownies, frosted them and added some blue and black/white sprinkles.

I got some blue melting chocolate and dipped pretzel sticks in it, then added some oreo sprinkles.

Got the zebra cakes just cause they went with the theme ;) I took that melting chocolate and dipped marshmallows in it and then added the oreo sprinkles.

Did the same with some Pirroline cookie sticks.

Made a blue punch out of blue koolaid and gingerale :)

We had a pedicure station where the girls picked out a pair of flip flops, flowers and decorations for the flip flops. Then a color for their nails!

As we waited for the guests to arrive the girls started digging into the treats!

We ended up with only 2 guests but Flower Child seemed to enjoy it anyway.

They decorated their flip flops and got their pedicures.

Then they decorated cookies

And it was cake time! A friend of mine bakes the best cakes and she made cupcakes for Flower Child. They were SUPER good! Chocolate cake with strawberry filling and a white chocolate frosting! They topped it with poprocks! The cake was FANTASTIC!



Then it was present time!

She's been begging for a Panda Pillow Pet forEVER :)

During Flower Child's party, Teen and Lil Miss had a party of their own. Teen was in charge of keeping Lil Miss company so she set up a little tea party of their own!

Lil Miss was VERY excited :) Teen was waiting for her to see it with her camera ready to catch her reaction ... yes she is VERY much like me ;)

My sweet babies :)

I gave her a few extra snacks from the party for their little party and WOW were they excited!

They had some blue punch in their little tea cups even :)

She's such a great big sister :)

These marshmallow pops were the HIT of the party! It's funny how much everyone loved these!

I made these adorable little rosette bracelets as the favors for the party :) I made EIGHT lol.

Thankfully, I decided to make an array of colors instead of just blue ... just in case we had a few extra left over ;) This way we have an extra few floating around the house to borrow from each other!

The girls loved them, as I do mine ;)

Fun was had by all. One of the girls stayed the night for a little sleepover and the rest of the night was pretty uneventful ... it was Sunday that eventful ... and not in a good way. But that's a story for tomorrow lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.