Today was my littlest baby girl's 6th birthday :)

Since she and Flower Child have June birthdays, we try to have a fun day out on their actual birthdays.

But first, was the annual photography session lol. On their birthday I get em all cuted up and take em outside for some cute pics :)

She did pretty good this year! I, on the other hand, REALLY needed mascara lol.

After that, as per her request, her daddy made her a snowman pancake :)

But she was NOT going to forego the traditional birthday trip to the donut shop ;)

She ate her chocolate bar ... AND the last of Flower Child and the Boy's donuts too!

After that she decided she DESPERATELY wanted to go to Chuckie Cheese. So off we went!

They recently remodeled our CEC ...

and they have a bunch of pretty fun games!

The kids had a great time and since we get there right at opening, we're the only folks there for just about the whole time!

I actually enjoy going. I bring a book, get myself a diet coke, and stretch out. The kids only come back to the table long enough to ask for more tokens and then they run off again. It's quite lovely :)

They must have rigged those machines because they came out pretty good!

Checkin out the loot lol

After runnin around there for about 2 hours, it was time for lunch.

Lil Miss requested the Del Taco because their play structure is far superior to anyone else's around these parts.

And the games of tag ensued!

After lunch, we took the Boy to his mom's and since we were no where near in the vacinity of a new cupcake shop I decided we needed to give em a shot and what better occasion than Lil Miss's birthday ;)

Lil Miss had herself a cupcake snow cone with whipped cream lol

Flower Child begged for got a HUGE brownie that was AWESOME

Teen also got the snow cone cupcake.

And I had a snickers cupcake :) I had high expectations because, well you know, it's a SNICKERS! But um ... it was just ok.

And then just as every one was enjoying the unseasonably cool weather at the park, Lil Miss informed me she need to use the potty. So we left, but not before Teen jumped off a high platform THOROUGHLY injuring her already hurty knee.

So when we went to the grocery store just to use the bathroom I wondered why she grabbed a cart.

Apparently, Mamaw had left her walker in the car.

And I called her Mamaw for the rest of the day LOL

FINALLY around 4pm we got home. After being OUT since 7:30am. It was a day. But it was a good time :)

We decided to go out for dinner and we hit up the local SnoWhite drive in and had some pretty great drive in food.

Oh that Lil Miss, she has more energy than any person I've ever met in my life. And perhaps someday she will use her powers for good instead of evil lol.

Oh I kid. She's a sweet girl ... when the mood strikes her ;) I'm really enjoying her growing up and her independence and how head strong and stubborn she can be. Like I said, hopefully she will use those traits to benefit herself ... and not JUST to drive her mother to the crazy house ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.