So Saturday was ROUGH ...
That is an understatement.
Saturday had me THIS CLOSE || to cowering in a corner drooling and mumbling to myself about sharing Littlest Pet Shops.
Friday night and Saturday were the kind of days where a MULTITUDE of my issues collide instead of just one or two like a normal day. The kind of days where I doubt everything about myself as a woman/mother/wife you name it AND I take EVERYTHING personal. It's fun, as those around me can tell you.
Then I woke up Sunday morning with the Hubs already at work and I said a quiet prayer and DECIDED that today was going to be better than yesterday. IT HAD TO BE.
And then I got out of bed and realized we had no milk for breakfast.
Or coffee.
And I started to worry about the day and my mental ability to handle it lol.
As I played all of the possible scenarios out in my head for how to handle the situation, I sighed. It wasn't looking good.
Then I stopped and thought, "What do *I* want to do? What would make ME feel better?" I wish I could say it was going to the gym ... but it ended up being "GO OUT TO BREAKFAST! :D"So we did :)
And I can not TELL YOU how much better we all did! I know a big part of it was just getting up and out of the house. And getting dressed for that matter! We ended up going to Dollar Tree to get some more party supplies and we fared WAY better than the last time! Then we ran to the grocery store and then home. And it's funny but we were ALL so much less stressed and lighthearted! It was awesome :) I did run to the gym later that afternoon too, so that made me happy too.
And to top it all off ... the hubs and I got to get out ALONE for a little US time :)I got dressed up in a new dress and after the little ones were asleep, we let Teen hang out downstairs, and we hoped a cab and headed downtown :)
It's just a little small town country hick bar, but it's only a $6 cab ride so it works for us! LOL and we had the BEST time just sitting and talking and staring into each others eyes :) It's amazing to me how 7 years later it can still feel like we're first dating and totally enthralled with each other. We enjoyed a couple of drinks and a couple hours talking and it just meant the WORLD :)
My Place for Archives
-
?
2011
(54)
-
?
June
(16)
- Lil Miss Turns 6 :)
- Easy Like Sunday Mornin
- A Somebody Else's Pool Day!
- Another Pool Kinda Day
- First Day of Summer, Alright
- Happy Father's Day!
- Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Smith
- Today was another rest and recoup day. After the ...
- Oh The Sickness
- A Blue, Black and White Birthday
- An Anti Procrastination List
- Magic Mountain, BABY!
- Pie For Breakfast and Other Vacation Fun
- Coffee and Tide Pools and A Date Night!
- The Complexities of Raising 3 Girls
- My Heart Belongs to Taqueria La Costa
-
?
June
(16)
My Place for Me!
About Me
This is probably not exciting or interesting at ALL to most of you LOL This blog is a place for me to document the happenings of our lives because I have the WORST memory EVER. I mostly post mundane daily stuff, vacation memories and oh yeah, more photos than you care to see I'm sure ;) But that's ok, this is mostly for me anyhow!
My Other Place
My Place for Followers
My Place for US!
Est. 2005
My Teen
My Little Lady - 13
My Sk8er Boy
My Sweet Boy - 12
My Flower Child
My little horticulturist lol - 9
My Lil Miss
My Baby - 6
My Place for Labels
My OTHER Place
My Places for Stalking ... but not in a creepy way
-
-
-
My Fall Wardrobe Must Haves3 years ago
-
Wimmen and Edumucation6 years ago