Hi, my name is Christine and I am a scrap-aholic. "HI CHRISTINE" ;-) I am also a Disney-aholic. I love Disneyland, I love scrapbooking, put the two together and you get a project that has taken 5 months and COUNTLESS $ (SHHHHH, DH thinks I get all this stuff from the dollar store :-D)

I have finally finished scrapbooking our last trip to Disneyland, in Feb 2007. I take A LOT of pictures and had A LOT to scrap. I would have a lot more but my media card was full and I had no where to unload it :-D I won't bore you with a big ol long story, unless you WANT one! Anyway, I guess I'll let the pages speak for themselves. You can click on them for a bigger view. They are in order, I wish I could put them up here in layout order, but oh well, you get the idea . . . lemme know whatcha think!




































6 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Dang you've been busy girl! Your pages look awesome. I'm so glad that you are finished with your album...until the next trip anyway! Oh and the past trips, but yay! this one is done. w00t! That is some page of journaling too, wow. And I love how you did the title page, very cute. Looking forward to seeing more pages. :)
    Melanie Faith said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Melanie Faith said...
    Okay, while I totally don't do the scrap booking thing and at times, don't understand it, I'm always in awe of the generous amounts of time and energy you people put into that stuff. It's impressive! Good job. I'm sure that it will be something you treasure forever. :) I especially liked the last page where you did your names in Disney fonts. I love fonts. Fonts rock!!!
    hrpeters said...
    Christine, this is the first look I've had at your blog. What a beautiful family you have. No wonder you're proud of them. I enjoyed all the comments on each member--your husband is a lot like my brother though Chuck will hunt any critter he can find, ducks included.
    Kimberly McKay said...
    Man that's a lot of pages! I love them....you're very creative! We loved Disneyland and World too. I scrap booked our first time with our son, 2 years ago. We also went on our honeymoon. I need to scrap book our honeymoon one of these days! I just don't have much time!
    Sherry said...
    These pages are soooo darn cute. I wish I had more time - where in the heck do you find it? :) How long did it take you to do this, anyways?

    Well, I'm lookin' forward to that class - looks like you can help me out, give me a few pointers! I'm just not the scrapper I used to be *sigh*

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.