For awhile I was posting a weekly menu plan on Menu Plan Monday but it just never seemed to work for me and most times actually made me feel less organized and on top of things. I was also doing the SMART Habits Saturday postings too, but again, I fell off the wagon and didn't feel much like telling the internet all about it ;-) I guess I just haven't felt much like being on this computer lately let alone trying to be funny and think up a worthy post. Maybe it's all the moving stuff or the drama we're going through with the house we just learned about, more on that later if I feel the need to vent - lucky you guys! Anyway, wow this post is going totally off track. So what my idea for today was to show you all the of scrapping pages I've gotten done over Friday and Sunday! I printed out a bunch of pictures from Rachelle's Wedding and pre-wedding festivities and was feeling inspired! So I got done a totally of 10 PAGES! YAY ME! They look GREAT too! I think the fact that I found a pack of pink and brown papers on clearence had something to do with the sudden inspiration too, you scrappers KNOW what a difference the right papers can make! So here they are in order of events, click on the images to see them bigger and in all their glorious detail ;-) . . .
Finding the dress . . .

Bridal Shower #1 - Reba's (MIL) Shower . . .


Bridal Shower #2 - OUR Shower!



The Bridal Tea . . .



The Rehersal . . .

The Rehersal Dinner . . .


And the Night Before the Big Day . . .



Tell me what'cha think of my masterpieces! TNT!

2 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    w00t! I ♥ all of your pages. You were really bookin girl! I love the ribbon you used, the tags you made, the sparkely letters and the paper is really cute too. Hey, maybe you should show off er post your creative craftiness each week to rub it in my face er inspire me to get more done. I'm excited to see the next project in store!
    Corey~living and loving said...
    Those are beautiful! I love scrapbooking. I just havent' done it in awhile...I am like 10,000 pictures behind. LOL

    I also wanted to thank you for entering my giveaway drawing. It was lovely to have you stop by!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.