I do, don't you?! Especially when you have been blog-jumping instead of writing your OWN post and you then realize most people out there are either A) funnier than you; B) more interesting than you; or C) have way more readers/friends/commenters/blog love than you. Then you come across a good ol fashion MEME and the author says "take it on over to your place if you wanna play" - and you do - and life is good again :-D Thanks MEME! whoever you are :-D

So this is the "First Letter MEME" with just a few simple rule:

  1. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
  2. They do not have to be favorites, but they MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up!
  3. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial.
  4. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
  5. If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
  6. Have fun!

Think I can handle it so here we go!

Your Name: Christine :-D

1. Famous Singer/Band: {the} Clash (not a huge fan, but I'm so lost on music these days I just don't get this "Emo" crap so there ya go)

2. 4 letter word: CRAP! (my fav four letter word cause I can say it in front of the kids ;-)

3. Street: Central Avenue (I could totally use my own street, but I don't want some blog freak knowing where I live - you know)

4. Color: Cinnimon (otherwise known as brownish)

5. Gifts/Presents: Crystal (SWEEEEET)

6. Vehicle: Crossover (those sweet new things that have like 8 passenger seating, but don't look like a minivan, station wagon, or SUV i.e. HEAVEN, with a dvd player of course)

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: CRAP! OH wait, already used that - CANDY!

8. Boy Name: Christopher (not the same as mine so MLEH :-P)

9. Girl Name: Crystalina (my 5 year olds fav made up name for her dolls)

10. Movie Title: Close Encounters of the Naked Kind (who said it had to be G-rated? ;-)

11. Drink: COSMO ya'll (my all time personal FAV - BEFORE 'Sex and the City' damn it!)

12. Occupation: Countless Craps Cleaner (aka - MOM)

13. Celebrity: Christine (blogworld celebrity anyway - HA!)

14. Magazine: Cosmopolitan

15. U.S. City: Capitola Hills (southern Cali - peeeerty)

16. Pro Sports Teams: CRAP I DON'T KNOW (read: CARE)

18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Careless Creeping Codjers (or damn old slow drivers makin me late for work cause they drive 45 mph in the fast lane!)

19. Something You Throw Away: CRAP! oh wait said that already, um ... Cans (cause I'm a reble and don't recycle)

20. Things You Shout: CRAP! (CRAP! I already used that!) Come here NOW!

21. Cartoon Character: Cinderella :-D

YAY! Now there ya go! Go MEME people and if you do please leave me a comment and let me know you did! And if you don't, RUDE. ;-)

TNT!

2 Comments:

  1. Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...
    Fun!
    Rebecca said...
    CRAP! {Oh wait, you already said that!} :P Funny stuff! I may do this one day, maybe - we'll see. I can't commit too much to meme's since I always forget about them so we'll leave it at a maybe. Oh and "Crystalina (my 5 year olds fav made up name for her dolls)" - too cute!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.