I have FIN-DAMN-LY been awarded the Rockin Girl Blogger award! w00t! YAY ME! Bout time! ;-) j/k . . . mostly. I am a Rockin Girl according to A Not so Desperate Housewife because:

"Not cuz she's my best friend but because she is hilarious! Before I moved we'd hang out weekly and always had a great time. Now we read each other's blogs and I still have a great time. She has a wit about her and can put a funny spin on most anything, esp her sometimes hectic life with four kids, co-parenting & a crazy cat lady next door! You really should browse around her blog. {& leave some comments while you are there, she can see you} ;)"

I gotta say, it's all true :-D w00t! Though I don't FEEL funny all the time, I look back at some of my other posts (feel free to do so also :-) and I laugh at myself and really, that's what I do it for. If you can't laugh at yourself, who's gonna laugh at you? Um, I don't know for sure if that's how the saying goes, but it works for me ;-) I am honored she thinks I ROCK and I shall do my best to keep ona ROCKIN! Cause if you can't ROCK you're friends, who can ya ROCK? ;-)

So here are some other chicks who ROCK me, in a totally clean G-rated way :-D

  • My Magic Harp Strings - Sherry is a ROCKIN chick for sure. She one of my BFFs and she has been known to help me out of some pretty deep holes even though she has more going on in her life than anyone else I know! She shares herself and her life totally and really gives you hope as she takes lemons and makes lemonade! THAT TOTALLY ROCKS!
  • A Quiet Symphony - Mel rocks on a pretty consistent basis. She enjoys the X-Files ALMOST as much as me and that alone ROCKS pretty hard. She is full of wordy goodness and has cute little kitty videos on her site that make me laugh, and that ROCKS! She is a wife and a mother and a pretty ROCKIN christian, she ROCKS!
  • BIG Mama - I don't know her or anything, just found her blog one day when I had nothing better to do, but she ROCKS! She makes me laugh, out loud, just about EVERY day and THAT is pretty ROCKIN to me. She just has a way of putting things and making everyday life FUNNY. I strive to do that too but I think she's way funnier than me :-D So if I ROCK then she TOTALLY ROCKS!
  • still me - This is Heidi Swapps blog. She is a big star in the scrapbookin world! She ROCKS because not only does she have awesome scrappy stuff but she has HELLA kids, a hubby, a busy life, a GREAT scrapping line (did I mention that ;-) and her blog is so positive! She balances everything she has going on and maintains that outlook that I strive for everyday, and that POSITIVELY ROCKS! I totally get that no one's life is perfect, but it's her outlook that comes across on her blog that makes ME feel more positive! I love that! and I think it's pretty ROCKIN'!
  • The Lazy Organizer - I found Lara's blog through a friend of mine and it has become a daily read for me - she gets me excited about organizing - THAT ALONE ROCKS! She is the answer to a slightly OCD persons prayer! She ROCKS the organizational thing hard as her site is totally devoted (mostly ;-) to helping ME become organized and put together! Don't we all dream of that day? Ok, so only me and maybe one other person do, whatever, her site is FULL of OCD organizing freak goodness! I have found all kinds of ROCKIN' ideas, pictures, and products here that make me excited about getting my S**T together! YAY HER!

So that is my ROCKIN GIRL BLOGGERs list. There are tons more chicks I think rock but they all already have the award and I wanted to spread the love around, I'm sweet like that :-* So, if you know a chick or two or ten that ROCK and you wanna make sure they know it, go post! Tell em! Speak it from the mountain tops! We women ROCK!

TNT ;-)

3 Comments:

  1. Lara said...
    Thanks for the award rockin girl!
    Rebecca said...
    w00t! You do rock! I ♥ your picks for other rockin girls too. Looks like we are in rockin good company! You know what else rocks? Your house being ready in 33 days!! Glad you had fun with this!
    Melanie Faith said...
    Hey, man, I love being a "rockin' chick." That like totally made my day. :) Thanks for the kuddos! You rock for thinking of me. hahah

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.