YAY ME! I am hosting (and I use that term quite loosely) another Masterpiece Monday! I don't know if this thing is going to take off or not or even if I really care, but it give me an excuse to showcase all my hard work (read: brag about my craftiness/justify spending so much money)! :-D So this week I scrapped at my 'lil sis' Rachelle's house and only got 3 pages done, it wasn't too bad since I had 3 kids with me, an hour and half drive one-way, and only a couple hours to do it - all in all - guess I did ok. But not to be out done ;-) I am also posting a couple layouts I did a couple weeks ago too, Ya know why?? . . . CAUSE I CAN! :-D So here ya go on a Masterpiece Monday . . . enjoy! This is from the couple's album I'm working on. It's our first annual Holiday Dinner. We had a couple couples over and it was so much fun. We all took turns taking pics "Under the Mistletoe"
Still working on the other side of the spread though, stay tunned! :-D
This is our Fourth of July you can find the story HERE. This is the first page of the spread
This is STILL our Fourth Of July 2007, this is spread 2 - page one, my fav though because of that picture of him 'tolerating taking pictures' - not so well
"From Start to Finish" is page two of this spread. I put these pages together pretty fast I was actually quite proud :-D
So that is my contribution to Masterpiece Monday! My BFF posted a few masterpieces of her own and has suggested I make this one of those linky things, would anyone else be interested in linking?? I would love to come up with a cute lil graphic or something, learn how to do a Mr. Linky, whatever! I think I'll keep doing it though, just cause I like it ;-) So feel free to post a masterpiece or two of your own! And if you do, please comment and let me know so I can come check it out! I am ALWAYS looking for inspiration!
TNT!
P.S. OH YEAH! She is a "Top Mamma" today too so go click her linky (the cute one of her and her dh and her two kids) and let's keep her that way! :-D
Labels: My Scrapbooking Addiction
Oh and thanks for the top momma mention! :D