So today I thought I would tell all you lucky folks about our trip to "Disneyland" ... known to most women as Bass Pro Shops. LOL Ok so the place is pretty amazing. I mean they went ALL OUT. From the waterfall in the back and the replica of the largest tree in California to the rust-looking clothing racks, they looked totally authentic.

The outside of the store introduces you to the ALL OUTness of the place. They have a stream and lake running through the PARKING LOT.
Hehehehe you gotta love that look of PURE JOY on his cute little face!
Ok so you walk in and first is the huge tree replica you walk through past the 3 story tall fireplace and lounge (aka place where the women folk knit and wait for the mens) As you can see there are trees and rock formations and deer and all kinds a stuff

This is facing straight forward looking down the HUGE walkway with more animal and nature formations on the wall
This is the waterfall and mural representing Yosemite's Half Dome. The waterfall empties out into a 10,000 gallon fish tank! There's a guy climbing the wall on the left too ;-)
Next to the elevators was a Trout pond complete with fisherman ;-)
The waterfall and tank are pretty big and you can even walk up and behind it to get to the second floor ... it's actually pretty neat
This is looking down on the waterfall from the second floor

There were laser tag games, shooting ranges, and this cool little place where you shoot at the target and then the whole place gets animated! For example, if you shoot the outhouse it opens up and theres a bear sitting there reading the paper! LOL
This is looking down on the place from the second floor, in the corner theres a cute little general store with the COOLEST gifty type items
And this is the 8th wonder of the world ... the backside of water! (LOL a disneyland reference ;-)
On our way out DH entered a drawing for a Bass Pro Shops car ... you know ... cause whatELSE would a little girl want?!
And then there's ladies wear LOL ...

SEXAAAAY LOL
And what little girl's Christmas would be complete without a pink Hummer and pink camo tent!
OHHHHH and don't forget the Disney Princesses Enchanted Tackle Box lol
And your husband's living room won't be complete without a camo LAZYBOY ... just incase he needs to shoot something from the comfort of his living room.

And for the funniest thing I saw that day ....
That's right ... a camo crock pot. Because ya never know when you might wanna make a crockpot meal in your duck blind ... provided of course ... that it has electricity ... LOL

2 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    LOL - I'm sure the pictures don't even begin to really tell it all. Your pictures are great! I really think you should get those sexay pink jammies...keep that fire burnin girl! ;)
    Veggiemomof2 said...
    Finally, someone who truly knows what I go through. We have went on "vacation" to Springfield, Mo to the Bass Pro Hunting Fall Festival one year. The ONLY reason I didn't complain is because I took off for Branson to pre-Christmas shop while he was there!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.