Hey TAT'ers! Today Lazy is having her Home Tour edition where we show off somethin around the home ... at least I think that's the general idea ;-)

Well today my TAT is about an undertaking of MAMOTH proportions. This is actually part one of my post because it IS so bad.

SO BAD in fact ... that if Lazy reads this post her organizing OCD might compell her to hop on a plane and fly over here to Sunny California JUST to save me from this nightmare.

This ...

is my kitchen cabinet ...

I know ... the HORROR!

This is the cabinet that started out a year ago when we moved as my baking stuffs cabinet.

It has since morphed into something aweful ... something where things are literally tossed in and held in place so they don't fall back out! A horrible place where cornstarch and carmel sauce mingle next to Tylenol PM and Benedryl!
And not just because I like to eat carmel covered cornstarch and then induce a coma. Just because I couldn't bring myself to tackle this huge project.
Well my fellow TAT'ers ... TODAY IS THAT DAY! And not only because it gives me something to post about, but because my husband is out of town and I'm BORED OUT OF MY MIND! lol
Stay tuned for Part 2 on next week's TAT! And for more peeps TAT'in bout their Home and such ... check out the Lazy Organizer!!

3 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Oh girl my cabinet would make yours look GOOD. LOL I'll tackle mine after hubby gets me more shelves though :) Happy organizing!
    Kristy said...
    Can't wait to see the finished result!
    Amy said...
    Good luck with organizing that, lol. I'm sure you will do a great job! :)

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.