Today on TAT we're talkin bout our Halloween!

I LOVE that Halloween was on Friday. It was so awesome not to have to worry about wakin kids the next day from their candy induced coma's and sending them to school.

And it was nice not to BE woken from my candy coma until at LEAST 6:30!

This year we had the 3 girls home, the boy was with his mom. So starting WAAAAY back in August thoughts of 3 twirling princesses danced in my head! I started thinking up ways to coordinate them or connect them somehow and then sometime in September my excitement came to a screaching halt.

I found that this year, they actually wanted some SAY in their costumes! WHAAAAA?! Since WHEN?!

And it turns out that they are no longer "into the whole princess thing ... egh ...

It turned out ok I guess, their dad helped with the costumes so that was good. And I still have Lil Miss to form and control until she can verbalize otherwise.

They looked AWESOME! And OH MAN did they have a great time!
Tween was a witch and I did an AMAZING job on her make up! IfIdosaysomyself ...

Princess was a pirate. She wouldn't let me put any make up on her, even if the make up were to look like dirt ... "it's not PIRATE-Y" or so I've been told ...
But I DID get my princess! Lil Miss was Sleeping Beauty :-D And boy did she work it! She came home with twice the amount of candy as the other girls since she told everyone "HI! I'm Sweeeeepin BOOOTY!" LOL they were powerless to her princessly powers ;-)
We all had a great time wandering around the neighborhood. After only 1 1/2 hours out we came home with enough candy to FILL two HUGE bags.

And add at least two inches to my waist line. But oh my those kit kats and twixes are WORTH IT! ;-)

What's *your* favorite candy? And if you'd like to see what other Halloweenly things people are TATin about, check out the Lazy Organizer!

5 Comments:

  1. Jolene said...
    Your daughters are beautiful, great costumes! And do try the pumpkin spice lattes, they are sooo good and don't forget to add whipped cream to the top!
    Anonymous said...
    My favorite candy is anything chocolate or caramel...Milk Duds are a favorite!
    krisijo said...
    I love peanut butter cups! My weekness! Luckily i don't like a lot of the oher stuff, but I can still put on the pounds just looking at it:(
    Rebecca said...
    The girls look so cute! I love me some twix, whoppers & kit kat OH and krackel....and well whatever candy I raided of my kids last night. ;)
    earthlingorgeous said...
    I have to agree the witch make-up was awesome! Lovely girls too! Yay! 2 bags full of candy! Fun fun fun! I'm so envious!

    Mine is up here! Do visit if you have time.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.