Hey there TAT'ers!

Last TAT, I talked about an organizational project that was LONG over due. I showed embarassing photos of my secret horror ... my kitchen cabinet.

It was bad. And it got a LOT worse before it got better. But it DID get done.


Had to start off, of course, with a clean slate :D

THIS was just the meds alone that had snuck into my baking cabinet!

So I went through them all, got rid of the expired stuff and moved some upstairs. The rest of the stuff went into a lovely basket so it's not just out there LOUD & PROUD for everyone to see ... except you guys I guess ;-)

And THIS is what came out of that cabinet ...

I KNOW ... I had no idea I had HALF this stuff. Which is why I decided to catalog, catagorize & type up a list of everything that goes back in ;-) I'm going to print it out and put it on the inside of the door - HOW SMART IS THAT?!

Lil Miss of course decided she needed to help...

She just was just tryin to get in front of the camera ;-)

AND THIS is the finished product! If you're saying to yourself "hey self, that doesn't look all that different" ... well say it quietly so I don't hear you, and then go look at my LAST TAT, it's a VAST improvement!

LOOKIN GOOOOOD!

I KNOW, RIGHT?

So yeah, needless to say, I'm pretty darn happy with it :-D Progress is progress I always say.
For more people TAT'in go check out the Lazy Organizer and see what all the TAT is about!

9 Comments:

  1. Chanelle said...
    WOW! That looks great and I bet it feels even better! Plus, your Lil Miss has amazing eyes! :)
    Mrs. O said...
    I like the medicine in a basket, it's handy and cute at the same time.
    Anonymous said...
    Looks good! I like the idea of typing up a list of what you've got in there. With all that little stuff, it's easy to get lost.
    Anonymous said...
    Awesome Job! I like the list idea!
    penguinsandladybugs said...
    Looks good to me! When you coming over to do my cabinets? ;-)
    Rebecca said...
    Yay for organizing progress! Looks great & the list is an awesome idea. I'm sure that will make planning & shopping for baking much easier! I'm even more motivated to get my cabinet in better shape!
    krisijo said...
    I need to do that with mine. Actually to my whole house. Thanks for stoping be my site. fyi when i got to the pictures they wanted to put hats on the girls. After all that work of curling and pinning up, I had to tell them no, but the baby had a hat! Good luck! Yes it was fun with our 6 kids:)
    Dreamer said...
    Nice work, my cupboards are long over due for a knock down clean out like that. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Anonymous said...
    great job reorganizing!! i need to do that....EVERYWHERE lol..thanks for stopping by my blog, hope to see you again soon!! hugs and prayers...

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.