So I was thinking I would run though a few posts today and get some pics up and stories out. I'm HOPING to get caught up QUICK while I have the time so I don't get frustrated and just give up all together.

So the weekend after Thanksgiving is usually when Christmas offically begins for us :D We set out in search of fun and a nice fresh wreath, but ended up finding an AWESOME fruit market and park!

We had a few snacks inside and then found this cute little pond and playground out back! The kids had a GREAT time...

And we took a few SUPER cute pictures, taking advantage of the beautiful DECEMBER weather!

It was such a cute place...

REALLY pretty place for pics...

They're closed now for the winter ... UNTIL APRIL! I can't WAIT til they open up again, it was so much fun!

1 Comment:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Love the pics! That looks like an awesome park. Boo Arpil - Yay April's getting closer!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.