As a reward for a safety patrol job well done, Tween received two free tickets to a local hockey game! So I told her it was MY turn to take her since her dad has had the chance several times.

I've always liked hockey, and I usually like my kids, so I figured this would be a GREAT time all around! So I picked them up from him early Sunday the 18th and we headed to the game!

We got settled into our seats ... pretty good seats for free! ... and got ready for the game. It was so fun to be with my girls, just the 3 of us. I miss that sometimes when it's hard to pay real attention to them with the little one around.


We ordered up a few snacks and shared of course :)

And of course! took pics with moms!

And the viking ... lol
It was fun, we had a great time together :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.