Christmas for me isn't just a holiday, it's a SEASON! I LOVE just about everything about Christmas and sometimes it seems like there's not enough time to do everything!

A few more fun things we did this Christmas was ...

Going to a Christmas Parade with a friend of mine. I took Lil Miss and Sk8er Boy & met up with her and her 4 kids. She's one of a handful of people that I know who can sympathize with having 4 kids to take care of. I miss her ...

Lil Miss had the BEST time! They loved the lights and all the cars, the sights and sounds of Christmas :D

My oldest Tween joined the Choir this year in school! She is LOVING it! I love that she loves being involved in school stuff. We got to attend a Christmas concert to hear her and a *few* other kids sing a bunch of songs I've never heard before :D She's the one in the white shirt ... LOL

Another fun thing we found this year was Christmas Tree Lane! It'sa bit of a drive from home, but was MORE than worth it!
It's a square of 4 streets, 4 blocks, with EVERY.SINGLE.HOUSE lit up to the HILT! It was just amazing! There were some houses with those musical lights and the most elaborate light shows set to the music!

We went and got coffee & some cute little gingerbread cookies first, parked the car, and got the kids all bundled up. We took a nice long stroll and really enjoyed it! It was so much fun, I'm sure this will be a yearly tradition :D

1 Comment:

  1. Rebecca said...
    OH the white shirt, much clearer now thanks! ;) I miss going to the light shows, too dang cold out here to get my butt outside let alone the kids after the sun goes down!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.