Have I ever mentioned that I hate Blogger and its Nazi photo crap? Well I do. It keeps screwin up when I try to add more than 5 photos ... and I'm a picture WHORE ... so that poses a problem for me.

Thus ... my HELLA posts ...

So you might remember my mockery of the Bass Pro Shops ... well I hate to admit it, but we've been back at LEAST 4 times LOL.

Mostly because of this ...

Santa's Wonderland! It was SOOOO freakin cute! This place is ALL about detail!

Even their Santa looked REAL!

The pics came out SO cute. There was no line and as soon as Lil Miss saw Santa she RAN up to him, HUGGED HIM, jumped up on his lap and smiled like a champ! It was SO cute!

And did I mention ... FREE?! You get one {or 2 ;-p} 4x6 photos printed out out right there within 30 seconds!

The place was so cute and the kids had SUCH an awesome time! As did Dad ;-)

Then there were RC trucks to play with ...

A place to color a picture and write a letter to Santa ... "Hmmmm should I ask for world domination ... or a barbie?" LOL

They a place to shoot dart guns and another spot to shoot laser tag gun things ...


They even had a little spot set up in front of a TV with tiny bear skin rugs, tiny camping chairs, and a tiny tent, set up to watch A Christmas Story!

It was SO much fun, the place was just super cute and yeah ... we went back a few more times ;-)

3 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Oh just admit it already, you would have lived at Bass Pro over the holidays if they had let you. ;)
    Rebecca said...
    PS - using the word "whore" is sure to up your blog rating. ;)
    Veggiemomof2 said...
    Blogger note: Try just uploading pics a few at a time. It works best for me like that.

    I have never been to Bass Pro at Christmastime. That was amazingly beautiful! I don't make DH to shoe shop with me, so he doesn't make me go to Bass Pro with him! :)

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.