So let me start out by saying two things:

  1. I actually wrote this post May 26th, 09 - I backdated because I've decided to start using this blog again as a journal of my life & adventures, no matter how small I guess ;-)
  2. I LOVE having girls!

One cold Sunday in January we decided to stay in where it was warm, have a fire, listen to some soft music and just have a creative day :)

I was scrapping, as you can see by my MESS ;-) - Tween had some fashion design books she was working with from Santa, Princess was scrapping/coloring, and Lil Miss was coloring too ... in between snacks anyway ;-)
It was such a nice relaxing way to spend a Sunday with my girls while DH was working :) They make me smile so much, our girl time is so special to me!

This is Lil Miss's first game of Candyland! I was getting ready for some girly time with a friend of mine, so she and Daddy had some bondy time of their own!

Turns out they played something like eleventy hundred games after I left, but DH said she loved it SO MUCH and had such a great time playing, that he just going!

Um ... yeah ... she has a problem with clothes lol WELL she has a problem keeping clothes ON actually. But she was just SO cute, they both were :)

This winter we were treated to a couple of unseasonably warm days here and there and we made the most of them! One weekend in late January we were bored so we took the kids out and searched for a new park to check out.

We took the kids' bike/scooter and attemped to teach Lil Miss how to use her trikey from Santa :) She wasn't really getting it exactly, but liked walking it around just as much ;-)

Then it was on to the playground! She loves the park :) and we love getting them out of the house, so it works out well ;-)

DH and I took the opportunity to talk uninterrupted for awhole 6ish minutes! Hahaha that doesn't happen at home ;-) And then after running around like a lunatic for awhile another magical thing happens...

Someone goes down without a fight ;-)

She wrapped herself up in my sweater, grabbed her cup and snuggled up in a blankie :) Before I even knew what she was doing, she was passed out on the couch! She looked so cute all snuggled up like that! January was a good month for our little family :)

2 Comments:

  1. Veggiemomof2 said...
    What a great Daddy to spend all evening playing CandyLand! :)
    Rebecca said...
    fun!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.