The week before Thanksgiving we had an appointment to get our family pictures taken. This was a MOMENTOUS (sp?) occassion, let me tell you, because this was the first time I had stepped foot in a professional photo studio in SEVEN YEARS.

I know, I know ... BAD MOMMA! I admit it's aweful. Princess has not had professional pictures taken of her until her preschool pictures. Lil Miss hasn't EVER! I KNOW! BAD! Things were just not in a good place when Princess was born/little, same with Lil Miss and at that point there were 4 kids including a VERY tempermental baby, so it just didn't happen.

Well, DH actually brought it up and said he wanted us to get family pictures done this year. I decided it was time to just bite the bullet and DO IT. So we did ... the outcome was AWESOME ...

I.LOVE.THIS.PICTURE ... each kids looks awesome in this picture. The color is good, background is cute, I just LOVE it!

This one came out ... ok ;-) I wasn't in LOVE with it, but most of us looked good so I sent it out with our Christmas cards :D

We decided to get some alone shots of Lil Miss since she's never had any done and OMG she looked so CUTE that day! This picture is just ADORABLE! I just couldn't believe how great it came out!


We also got some more traditional photos with a neutral background. This one is cute, not AS cute, but cute. I didn't really care much for the family shot, I think a brown background would be better, next time!

Now this picture ... well it's just ... HER. THIS IS SO HER! They have captured her attitude COMPLETELY LOL
The session was long and DRAINING and EXPENSIVE, but we made it through and I think the next time we get pics taken will be 10x better ... I'm actually looking forward to it! :D

1 Comment:

  1. Rebecca said...
    I haven't done a professional photo since Lydia was 3 months...and haven't printed the 'milestone' photos I took. :paperbag: You're in good company girl! The pictures turned out great!!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.