I hate pumpkin pie. My husband does too. EXCEPT his mom's pumpkin pie. Our first Thanksgiving away from home he worried that it wouldn't feel like Thanksgiving without his mama's pie.

So being the sweetest wife EVER! Secretly, I got the recipe from his mom, went and got all the ingredients, packed them in the suitcase, took them to my aunt & uncles house & made the pie. He was so suprised and so happy, his little face just lit up ... it was terribly cute.

So now, I make this pie every year and it is AWESOME. I LOVE IT. You might love it too! I have already gotten 3 people to make it this year! So if you take a chance and make the pie and LOVE it too ... let me know!

Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe EVER!:

3/4c. Sugar
3/4c. Brown Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Salt
3 tsp ground cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
3/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp All Spice
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
4 eggs
1 BIG can o pumpkin
2 cans SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
1/8c. MOLASSES

Mix Sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, all spice, nutmeg, & Baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in pumkin, gradually stir in sweetened condensed milk & molasses.

Beat THE HELL out of the eggs until STIFF. FOLD IN GENTLY to pumpkin/spice mixture.

Pour into pie shells

Bake in 425* oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350* for 40-50 min or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire reack for 2 hours. Serve or refridgerate

1 Comment:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Thanks for sharing! I'll let you know how it turns out =]

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.