So I have started participating in the Works-For-Me-Wednesday bloggy thing. This is only the second week I have participated and the first thing that came to mind was birthdays! This week alone I have 4 (FOUR!) and I wanted to share my very favorite birthday party planning tool - http://www.birthdayexpress.com/.
I have used this website SO MANY times now and have NEVER been disappointed. They have just about EVERY character you can imagine, and some you wouldn't even dream of like 'John Deere'! They also have an extensive line for First Birthdays, something I found hard to find at the local Walmart or Target. They have a great selection of 'favor boxes' which are different than the normal plastic bag full of crap/candy, they come with really cool stuff and they are WAY CHEAPER than you can put together on your own at say a Walmart or Target. Plus, every thing is coordinated. They have great package deals but you can also buy ala carte, depending on how many guests you are expecting or what you might already have. They also send out free shipping emails and catalogs every few weeks.
I have used them for parties of 4 to 40 and I have always been glad I did! The reason this is so fresh in mind is that little B's 5th birthday is this week and I procrastinated SO LONG that I couldn't get and order here in time. I was thinking "Oh, I'll just go and pick up some stuff at W or T and it'll be the same" - OH NO MISSY! I WAS WRONG! They didn't have ANYTHING she wanted as a theme, their selection of gift bag stuff was LAME and the whole thing cost WAY more than I would have paid with Birthday Express. SO, I am super pissed at myself and thought I would use that as an opportunity to tell you ALL to check them out, I'm a giver, what can I say :-D I hope you all have WAY better luck this birthday season and if I can be a small part of that, well I will be seeking a pay off from Birthday Express :-D Happy WFMW!
Now go be productive and check out Rocks in my Dryer for more great ideas if you haven't already!
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LIL SIS REBECCA! She is the ripe old age of 25 today! Love you girl!
Labels: My Works For Me Wednesday
7 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Blessings~