I just BET no one can tell me what movie THAT is from! ;-)

Well Happy Satruday to you all. I have had the worst week EVER and can't wrap my head around all that I would have to talk about. Sigh, let's only say that I am glad it's MOSTLY over and let us never speak of it again ;-)

SO BACK TO BEING SMART! Well until about 23 minutes ago, according to Joe I was flatlining! Things are looking better for me now though - WHEW! It's funny cause all the stuff I was working on for around the house went to POT! The other stuff I almost NEVER really do, not so bad. Course, that may be due to the fact that I have spent about 4 waking moments in my home since Tuesday morning - ish. Let's look at the facts...

Making the bed - 4/7 days - yeah, up through Tuesday morning I was doing GREAT!

Quick clean the kitchen at night - 2/7 days - HA! was I home 2 nights this week?!

Read to kids at bedtime - 2/4 days - um yeah - doin GREAT! ;-) well half ain't SO bad, right?

Limit TV during the day - 7/7 days - GOAL BABY! w00t! I am the BEST! GO ME! I am taking ALL the credit even though we were basically gone for most of the childrens waking hours :-D

Do something exercise like - 4/7 days - OH YEAH OH YEAH - I am TOTALLY counting the 23,875 I lifted that baby and her stroller in and out of that car, and walked the kids EVERYWHERE I could think of all over O-Town and the surrounding areas as exercise THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Brush teeth before bed - 1/7 days - yeah well . . . I WAS IN THE CAR 12 HOURS A DAY PEOPLE! GIMME A BREAK! Besides, I brushed em in the morning so as not to offend the teachers/students/kids/other moms/neighbors/people in traffic next to me - SO THERE YA GO! ;-)

Get UP by 6:30am - 5/7 days - yeah I do REAL well with THAT one seein's how I am usually on the ROAD by that time! My goal is 5/7 cause I deserve that weekend break of 7:00 DANG IT!

Sweep - 1/7 days - Do I have floors? It's weird cause I haven't seen them in so long...

Wash my face - 3/7 days - I really enjoyed this new habit when I did it cause it felt good, however that required being HOME, and since did not have that luxury this week I did not do so well.

Therefore, since this week I will getting my keys - PRAISE GOD - and attempting to move in and and paint entire house/rip out most downstairs carpet/install tile and dots/rip out counters/install granite/install a door/drywall said door/build cabinet/install said cabinet oh and fix and pack the entire house we live in NOW - so therefore and back to my point - no new habit this week. I could say I am going to work on my other habits, but um . . . yeeeeeahhhhh.

So good luck to the rest of YOU though - you go girls! And just wish me luck - and sanity - for the next week. If you haven't joined in on the SMARTies Club - go check out The Lazy Organizer - WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! :-D

TNT!

8 Comments:

  1. Lara said...
    So much work to do! Good luck with everything and with all your old habits!
    An Ordinary Mom said...
    With how much you have going on and how much driving you are doing, I think you should get an extra award from Joe :) !! Keep it up!
    Anonymous said...
    Whoa! You're so busy! Keep up the good work!!
    penguinsandladybugs said...
    There is nothing wrong with not adding a habit this week (ESPECIALLY considering all the work you have to do). Once in a while, I think it is good just to settle into the other habits we've been working on! Keep up the good work!!
    penguinsandladybugs said...
    By the way, when you gonna tell us what movie your title is from?
    Rebecca said...
    If I had more time today I'd google the quote or find some site that does such a thing for me and then pretend like I knew the whole time but you'd see right through that cuz you know I don't remember movie lines. I'll take a shot in the dark & say Office Space just cuz I know you ♥ that movie though I don't really think it's from there.

    Oh, AND you have been dang busy girly! What with all the driving and finding places to hang out between school schedules and keeping Mad out of the street and tracking down your kids -whew! You need a break so I hope you have a more relaxing kind of weekend. I'm so excited and can't wait to see all the before & after pics of your new house. w00t!
    Anonymous said...
    I want to get up early but I am so darn tired that I just can't get up until the baby cries in the morning. Happy Saturday
    Anonymous said...
    Good luck. You have so much work ahead of you but it must be exciting to be moving into your new home?? Remember to make some time for yourself too......have a great week

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.