HEY THERE! Welcome back to the weekly installment of Masterpiece Monday! It has been a crazy week around here but I still managed to get a little scrappin in, think it helps me feel normal in the midst of the craziness of late. I'm hoping that keeping up with my lil hobby here keeps me in tune with myself, that part of me that can be so easy to loose in the hustle and bustle of taking care of a household and a large family. I am SURE so many of you out there can relate to THAT. So if you have been crafty this week, post about it! Link here and tell us all about it! It's helping me on many levels, it you'd like to join in, just link below!

So on to MY craftiness this week . . .

This is a VERY old pic I found while looking for a quick subject. It was taken of Mad back in April of 2006! I love the black and white though. What I love about this page are the letters, mostly the pink with rhinestones SUPER CUTE!

This is the other half of the spread, my lil B can, and will, fall asleep ANYWHERE. I love the letters on this page too! and the big flowers - oh and of course the subject ;-)


This is a spread for My Album. This is my friend's baby shower earlier this month. The page is simple but I like the layout.

The facing page is simple too but I like it, I really like that pink pattern paper. I just noticed my hand writing is a little um askew? Ahhhhh, it gives it character!


This is another spread for My Album. My friend came down from Texas for a visit and we hung out a bunch. I think this is such a cute pic of us, we were at a scrap class for an All Boys Album by Hiedi Swapp - LOVE HER!


This is the facing page - I think the title says it all :-D If you can't read it, it says "All Hail the Mangotini!" :-D We even got to sneak out after the class for a lil drinky drinky and it was GREAT! I love the cocktail sticker! And the little drinky girl stickers! SO CUTE!


So that was my handy work this week, what were YOU up too?? Post about it! Leave me a comment and Mr. Linky your crafty post!

TNT!




6 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    You go girl! Even when you are driving around 8 hours a day you still got me beat. I'll have to do better this week. I love your pages. The first one of Mad - so cute! The papers are cute and I love the title & letters you used. And the picture - so adorable. The layout of B - love the title, esp the varying letters {neg & pos} in 'sleep anywhere'. And the flowers - too cute. Funny that she made a little 'bed' in her bedroom right by her bed. I like how you added the bows to Anne's Shower title and I love that patterned paper on the second pate - really cute! And I don't want to hear about your 'askew' hand journaling, that's tame compared to many of mine. :P There's more??? You did 6 pages? I think you've been exaggerating about all of this driving and secretly been scrapping. ;) The pages with Sherry are really cute. I like the flowers, the cocktail stickers and your titles are cute too.

    Happy scrapping this week! Oh and have a good week with all that *driving* and packing and getting ready to move.
    Rebecca said...
    btw: you need to add MM label to this post so it shows up when you click the tag. :)
    Heather said...
    I'm back!! So I went to a crop on Saturday from 12-12 and here is what I did.
    The pages you did were great. Love the one of her sleeping on the chairs, to cute.
    Oh I read to about your move, I looked and your new house is AWSOME. very nice. Good luck on all the stuff you need to do this week.
    Heather said...
    Oh yea I was going to tell you it is so funny my hubby is sooo into duck hunting too. He is originally from the st.louis,MO area, but now here in WA. I read that about your hubby and was like 'that is totally my hubby'
    Anonymous said...
    These are pretty! I love how you did the title on the sleep one. Very unique!


    Sorry I missed out on this weeks Masterpiece Monday.
    Rebecca said...
    Weird not seeing you around my blog. Looking forward to seeing your new pages tomorrow!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.