So, I actually was able to do something this week other than stress out, pack 4 boxes, and haul kids all over O-Town and back. I took all my scrappy stuff to Rockwell Manor, oh by the way we got our keys Tuesday, and instead of wasting time unpacking or hooking up utilities or something - I scrapped! Where are your pictures you say? Well, they would be back at Rockwell Manor, where I wish I were. Hubby just got home from installing the floor tile and was going to bring them with him, however he forgot - don't get too mad now - I forgot them yesterday. So we give him an out and maybe later I will update as soon as I get my hands on them.

Just to let you know though, even in the midst of utter chaos and stress, I scrapped. I got 5 pages done yo! And the rest I will leave to the imagination until I am able to upload them. I hope you will come back and see them, I'm kinda fond of them :-D

**UPDATED***

I just got home and remembered my pages - YAY ME! - so here ya go, if there are any of ya ;-)



These two are just a simple spread using the last (I THINK) of last years Christmas photos. They were actually a set of premade page layouts I got from Target, on clearance, 4 pages - $2.96 - SERIOUSLY. They are pretty simple, I may still add a title for the first page, but we'll see.





These were also a set of premade pages. You guessed it, 4 coordinating pages - $2.96. I really liked the patterns they used, they had a romatical feel to them, so I used them for our "non official date" anniversary pictures. I really just LOVED these pictures :-D

For being a bunch of pre-made pages they came out pretty well! Especially for being done in the midst of moving and absolute chaos. SO YAY ME! :-D

And YAY to all you guys who have joined in with your craftiness-es! And for the rest of you, what were YOU up to this week?? Post about it! Leave me a comment and Mr. Linky your crafty post!

TNT!







3 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    I'm so happy for you getting the keys to the manor and impressed that you did 5 pages during your crazy busy week! Good for you! Look forward to you know seeing the pages so I can ooh & aah and tell you how awesome they are.
    Anonymous said...
    Rebecca invited me to join in MM. I forgot last week, but I remembered today!


    Mine is up at:

    Masterpiece Monday
    Rebecca said...
    I'm so glad you remembered your pages to share. So cute! And what an awesome deal! I love the pictures of your dateavirsary. And I like the finished (?) product of Christmas photo spread. w00t! for Masterpiece Monday!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.