Welcome back to another Masterpiece Monday! I am hoping that this will grow in popularity {so more than just me and a BFF are doing it ;-)} so I am going to outline what I'm thinking are the guidelines.
On Mondays I will be posting whatever craftsy/artsy/creative things I have done over the past week. For me, this is helping me to carve out time for myself to do something I enjoy - SCRAPBOOKING! Since I have four kids and LOVE to take pics of EVERYTHING I do, I have A LOT to scrap! So doing this helps me make "ME TIME" during the week. I think I may have gotten more scrapping done in the last few weeks than I have in MONTHS! GO ME!
So I invite you all, and anyone you can think of to tell, to join me! You can post a picture of anything you did that was creative in anyway. Photos you took, something you baked, something you made, something you organized ;-), or something you scrapped! In the post, link back to Masterpiece Mondays. I will have a Mr. Linky at the bottom of my post and you can link to your Masterpiece Monday post! You don't need to ask ahead of time, just link up! I am REALLY excited to see if anyone else participates! You can also use the cute little picture I got in the corner here if you'd like! Put it on your post, on your side bar so other people see it, whatever makes ya happy :-D I know it'd make ME happy, and Rebecca too since she created it :-) {thanks girl, much props ;-)} So now that that is settled, let's look at how crafty I was this week!This is a layout for my family album. Mad was a busy girl round the holidays and was getting into all kinds of mischief! But she was just so darn cute!
I love this picture. It took FOREVER to get, but I GOT IT! Mostly cause my mom has a picture of me at this same age doing the same thing - super cute.
This layout is for My Album. My girlfriends and all our hella kids got together before we all scattered to the winds. It was funny cause THIS was the GOOD shot! It was so funny trying to get all these kids corralled and looking at the camera, let alone US! And we still are missing two kids!
These were the outtakes! They were just so funny I HAD to put them in! Especially the one where my friend is doing the "Chriss wave" as she called it ;-) I really like the way the title came out on this one, and the inking on both pages, makes it pop somehow I think :-D
This is another layout for My Album. This is of the time Rachelle and I took Rebecca out for some relaxation before her baby was born. I have a single pic of me that I lost somehow, so I left a spot for when I print pics next. I love the letters on this page and the pattern paper!
Ya know, when I started this page I was kinda like BLAH, but now that I look at it, I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT! I like the flowers, oh and the picture of course :-D
Well I hope you enjoyed my latest Masterpieces and I would LOVE to enjoy yours! So just put your info into Mr. Linky, leave a comment, and post your pieces! w00t!
TNT!
Labels: My Scrapbooking Addiction
3 Comments:
-
- Rebecca said...
August 13, 2007 at 4:29 AMYour pages look great! You have been busy girl - dang! And I love the titles you used for Mad's Christmas pages. I'm excited to have the Mr. Linky. As soon as I get my card reader back I'll do a post & link to you. w00t! I like the flowers on the friend's pages too. Very cute!- tammi said...
August 13, 2007 at 4:13 PMYou are so talented!!! I love taking pictures, but I simply don't have the patience or ambition to turn them into beautiful scrapbook pages! Those look wonderful!!- Heather said...
August 15, 2007 at 9:29 AMRebecca left me your site so I thought I's join ya, this post is a little late, but I figured if I actually did it, it might help me remember to do it next week also.