HEY THERE! Welcome back to the next installment of Masterpiece Monday! I was pretty crafty this week and I loved it! Last Monday after posting the previous weeks craftiness I was feeling inspired! So Rebecca and I scrapped for a couple hours (via phone, better than nothin!) and I got so much done! Then later on that week I was back at it and got MORE pages done! Let's take a look at my week's hard work . . .


While packing recently for the move, I've been taking photos out of old ugly frames and have decided to scrap them. I have SO MANY old pictures framed that I just wouldn't have the wall space for them all! So this is my oldest daughter R when she was 2 weeks old :-D

This is her first "school pictures" when she went to preschool/daycare. This was just a premade layout type thing, same as the above page, but still - GOT IT DONE!

This is her first REAL school pictures from Kindergarden, simple, but I like it :-D

This is my stepson M and I did the same thing with taking out the old photos and scrapping them for the family album, he really thought it was cool :-D


Right now this is the facing page, again, simple but I love it :-D

This was M's first grade pictures and the first picture day that I ever got him ready for :-D STILL my fav picture of him, he's such a cutie! (Looks like his dad ;-)


For our couple album this is of my 29th birthday. If you're wondering why my birthday layout has a bunch of Christmas paper on it, it's only a few days before Christmas so this is the facing page to our Holiday Dinner page I did last week.

This is a layout I did for my "ME Album", I don't think that will be what I call it, but if you have a better idea - PLEASE let me know! This me and Rebecca and our scrappy habit pics


This is the facing page that I did with an older picture of the two of us. This I think is my favorite layout/page I have done, ever. I love the inking, I love the layout, and I love the subject idea - the pictures however, I think I will replace with better ones ;-) but they'll do for now.

So this is my contribution to Masterpiece Monday! I would LOVE to see if anyone else out there has been crafty this week, so leave me a comment and a link and I'll check it out! If I get enough interest I would LOVE to make this a "thing" with a Mr. Linky and a great graphic and all that good stuff! So please let me know if you would like to participate!


TNT!

3 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Well I wasn't nearly so crafty as you but I did post what I got done. I agree, your page of our pics is one of my favorite ever! {Not only because I'm in it either} This is really fun to do. I'll have to get some adhesive so I can scrap some more this week. M was a cute little baby and I love how you did his 5 favorite things beside his picture. R's pictures are too cute. Gotta tell you though, did you notice the spelling of prescool? {the h is missing} I like how you used the tags for the title on it & the ribbon that you used on both pages. Your birthday page is cute too. Ready to scrap the big 30 next year? :P Thanks for starting up Masterpiece Monday, what a fun idea. Don't you have packing to do though? Give me a chance to at least catch up with you!
    Anonymous said...
    Nice pages, Chriss! I participated in MM but wasn't too crafty (except in the kitchen)--Maybe some of Rebecca and your creativity will rub off on me if I keep reading your blogs!
    Corey~living and loving said...
    oooooo love your pages. I love to scrapbook, but alas....I have fallen behind.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.