Monday night I got to go out for an evening of girly time :)

I LOVE girly time. I just don't get enough of it. The girls in my Mommy Group set up a Mom's Night out and I was SO excited that it worked out that I could go!

We started out with pedicures! I haven't had one in awhile and my toes were in SAD shape (I THINK I heard the lady gasp ...). I've got a little getaway planned for next week so I was REALLY glad that I was able to get my toes all prettified before I went :)

My friend A :)

My friend E :)

Really, I only like this picture because I LOVE these earrings :) I got them at a consignment shop during their 50% off day so they were only like $3!!! They are HUGE and I just LOVE them! lol

Beyond all of the awesome reasons I love getting out alone (with other people :) I got to wear my new dressy :D I have been SEARCHING for a maxi dress that covered enough on top that I didn't need a damn tank top, but was still cute and had the right fabric and hung well on me. TOUGH REQUIREMENTS. FINALLY I found this baby at Ross for only $16!!!! And I just ADORE it :) The hubs does not fully appreciate the awesomeness of a long dress so I wore it out with my girls because I knew they would :)

My friend A and I enjoying the new massage chairs :) Although they were huggin my thighs so tight they just about owed ME money ...

My friend E and I stopped off at the General Store next door and split a bottle of liquid happy and got our party started off early ;)

My girlies A, T, and E :)

Next we went to BJs for dinner :D Typically, BJs is a beer joint but I'm all about the fruity pinky girly drinks ;) And I THOROUGHLY enjoyed my Pomegranate Martini :)

And because my lovely friend E (who totally MOBBED UP in my picture ;) was driving, I THOROUGHLY enjoyed a rasperry lemon drop too :D

Our friend A jointed us for dinner and T's sister was there too so the 6 of us girls spent the next couple of hours discussing ADHD, the state of food today, and a friend who most recently had a girlfriend and is all of a sudden now married to a man and pregnant.

Oh sure we talked about other stuff too but the best part was the laughing. OH MY, the laughing :) It does my heart good just to think about it.

These are some great ladies and I'm truly blessed to have them in my life :) Hopefully, we'll be doing this again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.