Isn't he the CUTEST?! I made his onesie :) His dad is a Les Mills RPM teacher for our gym so I made him this with FPS :D

So Friday we went swimming with some friends at her mom's house. It was the first time we went out anywhere besides the gym this week since I got back from Half Moon Bay Tuesday night. I've been in a funk :( Even my friend noticed.

I don't know exactly what it is, it's a few things really, just DOWN and don't want to do anything. I still went to the gym but even THAT didn't really do anything for me, and THAT is unusual.

Teen, however, was in heaven :)

She finally got to hold the baby and she was just LOVING it ... even when he burped in her ear and pooped on her lap ;) She's going to be a great mommy :)

The girls swam the afternoon away and us girls chatted.


I did feel better after getting out and doing something fun, so that was good. Maybe it's just that I had so much going on all the time and then I had NOTHING planned for a few days and didn't know what to do with myself.

Or maybe I had nothing to do to keep my mind occupied so I started to dwell on stuff. I've got some things going on that are really wearing me down and I think being so busy and helped me not think about it obsessively. Or it kept me from dealing with it ... IDK ...

All I know is I started thinking about the kids going back to school in less than 3 weeks and I realized that once they're in school I won't have these fun little outings planned anymore. I won't have all of this 'fun stuff to do to keep the kids occupied'. And while I have been waiting almost 14 YEARS for this (all kids in FULL DAY SCHOOL!) ... I'm a little nervous that I'll get bogged down in the murky waters of TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS TO THINK and it will not have a good effect :-/

Or maybe I'll just go to the gym, thrift shops, and craft all day ;)

Or maybe I'll get my ass a job :( which is probably what will end up happening.

Oh well ... whatever happens, happens. We'll just have to see I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.