Monday started bright and early at 6am ... unless you count Lil Miss getting up at 5:30 ... cause she'll be damned if some ALARM CLOCK is gonna wake me up lol.

I had to get Lil Miss and The Boy dressed and fed and ready to leave by 7 so we could get on the road to pick up my girls from their dad's house. We had a lot to get done so we picked up the girls and I took FOUR KIDS to Target :-/

And this was just ONE kid's school supplies. The Boy went back to school yesterday! That's pretty common around where we used to live, not here though. The girls don't go back to school til August 10th, and even THAT seems early ... to some people ... not to ME ;)

Having survived Target with MOST of my mind, we celebrated The Boy's last day of vacation by going to the pool :)

I'm SO lucky we have the pool here!

They're not quiet and they don't exactly get along any better than they do inside the house ... but I'm laying out in the sun and reading a book ... and I can't do that in the house so WHATEVER, MAMA NEEDS A TAN lol ;)

Some where in the midst of laundry and laying out working on my tan, I decided that we would start our Harry Potter Movie Marathon.

Teen is a Harry Potter SUPER fan :) She's read all the books, has all the movies, and is just ITCHING to see the new one. However, none of her friends are into it so she had no one to go see it with.

So awhile back I told her I would take one for the team and go see it with her. I'm lucky to have a 13 year old daughter who would ALLOW me to take her to the movies, let alone WANTS me to! I decided I couldn't go in cold ... I needed to get caught up on the HARRY POTTER and what better way than with a movie marathon and candy and popcorn :)

We only made it through the first movie and I only fell asleep ONCE! ;) It was good, we just ran out of time so today and Thursday we'll finish the other 6 and then Thursday night we'll go see the LAST ONE. She's excited, so I'm excited :)

Other than that, the day ended in total chaos and tears. It was one of those "Vodka's comin out EARLY" kinda days :-/ but Monday's often do. I'll just try and ignore all that and concentrate on the good stuff ... "mommy's little helper" kicked right in and made that just a little easier ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.