In keeping with the theme of this summer, today was another busy day lol. Since Teen & Flower Child left for their dad's house after the party on Thursday, it was just Lil Miss and I today.

We started off early, no change there! I had my coffee and did some computer stuff, then packed us up and we headed for the gym.

After that we were going to a playdate at my friend's house, with a quick detour to the Starbucks ;)

The playdate was SO much fun! The little boy's room is just awesome!

The kids played SO well and us chica's got to talk with little interruption!

Hams lol

Lil Miss was in a GREAT mood, which TOTALLY helps me and OUR collective mood. It's crazy the difference between days when we have little to nothing going on, and just getting a change of scenery and people ... for both of us ;)

We came home and regrouped for our later afternoon birthday party.

This is the first birthday party she's been to for a friend from school :)

It was at a cool little place round here that's like a Boomers.

TONS of games inside, golf and cars outside.

They also have a REALLY cool indoor GIGANTIC play structure that I used to take Lil Miss to all the time when she was little. It was funny seeing her running around there as the "big kid" running by the little ones and remembering her BEING the little one :)

So we ran around playing games, stopped for pizza and cake

then played more games! She got to hang out with another girl from school too! It was so cute to see them play together :)

And then we played air hockey ... and she put on her game face ...

And she won. And I wish I could say I LET her win ... but that would not exactly be true lol

It was a BUSY day and I've just added a few more things to the calendar so it doesn't look like things will be slowing down anytime soon. Or at least not for the next 42 days. And that, my friends, will begin what will come to be known as THE BEST YEAR EVER (echo) ... all 3 kids are in school FULL TIME BABY ... w00t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.