**UPDATED TO INCLUDE PICTURES YAY!**

Have I EVER mentioned that I love the holidays :-D Cause I do :-D And on another blog I read they talked of journalling their December. Which I thought was a WONDERFUL idea! December seems to be so full of happiness and fun and stress and friends and family and stress and all kinds of stuff I want to remember forever! Or maybe its just an excuse to blog and vent or w00t about whatever went on that day :-D YAY venting/w00ting!

So let me start out with saying how EXCITED I am about the holidays :-D We already have our tree up and mostly decorated though I am not entirely happy with it. I keep seeing all of these pretty trees with matching decorations and they look so ... preeeeety. Mine has beads that are kinda just thrown on there and TONS of misc ornaments. The ornaments are almost all special though. We all pick out a new one each year that represents the past year, and in the last few years that has meant 6 new ornaments each year! That will fill up ANY tree pretty damn fast! So my tree is covered in PowerPuff Girls and Pooh and Cars and Baby's First's and I LOOOVE them I do! I just wish it was a little more ... put together looking. Just a vent I guess...

Today I did a little more decorating.

I filled a glass hurricane type jar with different sized and colored balls

and another vase with a candle and small balls around it, they turned out pretty nice :-D

OH and I put that lighted garland on the stairs and then hung some little gold and red balls from it and its SUUUUUPER cute!

My house is just CLUTTERED

with the rest of the whatdidIusethisforlastyearIhaveNOwheretoPUTthis kinda stuff though. And unfortunately I don't have a TON of motivation. Well it's not motivation I lack, it's energy and health. The kids have all been battling SOME kinda cold and I had a UTI that I didn't get to the doc for until Friday and thats WAAAAY TOO MUCH INFO huh? I sorry :-D

Anyway! So people keep asking about my birthday like what am I doing, what do I want, all that and it's funny cause I turn 30 this year so people are making like a big deal out of it! And I AM LOVING IT! Everyone wants to do stuff, go shopping, take me out, buy me things - YAY! 30 is AWESOME! I don't feel old, or I should say, I have felt old for awhile but it has nothing to do with my age ;-) I don't think I look "30" so that's always nice. And I feel like lately, I've been getting myself back anyway so my 30's is lookin pretty damn good! If I could just loose some weight and find a free local babysitter I would be in HEAVEN!

And what the hell am I doing awake you ask? And why 3 freakin posts in one day you ask? And why another blogallmonthsetyourselfforfailureAGAIN thing you ask? Well my aren't you NOSY! ;-) Well, my kids are in bed, my hubs is in bed and getting up at 1 to go hunting, and it's a Saturday night and nothing is on TV - so that answers all 3 I think :-D Ok then...

Tomorrow should be fun though. Our community is having a Santa meet-n-greet thing where you can get your pic - for FREE! nice because those stupid things cost like $20 nowadays! - and there are cookies and coco :-D Plus it will give me something to do with these heathens while I have them all to myself! I intend on using my OWN camera to take the pic of santa and making sure we take enough pics to get it right cause it's going out in the Christmas cards! The sales chick SO owes me...

Well, Happy December everyone! And thanks for listening :-D Till Tomorrow!

1 Comment:

  1. Rebecca said...
    What?!? No pictures?? SO wrong. ;) I think I know the hurricanes, bulbs and candle you are talking about. Your staircase sounds SO pretty! Have you put up any mistletoe yet? I'm sure the rest of the decorations you love will find a home. Don't forget about making your snazzy centerpiece too. I know what you mean about the tree. I love our mish mash tree of ornaments (some from my childhood, some for the kids, some that were gifts, some from ornament exchanges) but would also like a coordinating tree. I think when I'm a real grown up with more space in my house and more budget to work with I'll get a fake tree and coordinating ornaments to be all fancy like. I actually think it would be fun to have several trees and decorate each one with a theme. Looking forward to seeing more Christmas stuff & posts from you daily. If I were you I would have posted each of these on different days for your postdailyindecember thing. Have fun!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.