So back on the 4th I was FROSTED! and so yesterday I chose who my FROSTee would be and went shopping! YAY! I picked out a couple inexpensive things and threw them together, what'dya think?! I think it came out WAY cute! Ok so what I got was a cute platter that has a Santa on it and says "Santa's Cookies". Then I put this awesome Christmas shaker set! I mean nothin says Christmas like a cocktail set! Am I RIGHT?! ;-) And a big Santa cookie, and a cute little coco/marshmellow set...
I also included two coffee mugs that match the napkins. I folded the napkins and placed them draping out. Then I got these two little cups shaped like ornaments and filled one with candy and one with a cute Santa snowglobe ornament! Now, what would you pay for aaaaaall this LOVELY merchandise?! $99.95?! $49.95?! NOPE! For the low low price of $13.99{ish} you can be FROSTed in STYLE ;-) Thank you Target's {semi}dollar aisle, I say SEMI because they SLYLY have a $2.50 AISLE RIGHT next to the $1.00 stuff so if you aren't paying VERY close attention you might not see the difference! Well, not *I* so much as my DH who thought I got all this great stuff for a buck - mwa ha ha haha >:-D
So I just need to make a cute little card, write that HELLA long poem, wrap the whole thing up to seal it away from the elements, and take it on over! Shouldn't take long - HA!
Yesterday I organized a few things LIST wise for Christmas, decided who was getting what as far as friends go, and then went to the store to complete that list. So I feel much more organized and closer to being done as well. I still need to go to one more store, or well maybe two :-D And I should have everything ready to start! Hehe, start.
Today I was a bit more cranky that usual, lately anyway. I picked up my kids at their dad's house about an hour away as usual for Wednesdays and Fridays but now that means getting up at 5:15 and hightailin it to the car NO LATER than 5:40 to get there by 6:30-6:45 and back on the road no later than 6:50 to get to the school no later than 7:45 ... are you tired yet? Cause I was. OH ... and then there was the LITTLE matter of TORRENCIAL RAIN. It was SUPER stormy here last night, so windy that the door hanger Christmas thing was banging so hard on the door DOWNSTAIRS that it woke me up and I thought someone was breaking in! So this morning the roads were a MESS, but I perserviered. I got em here with time to spare and then as I got home discovered by kids lunch on the seat beside me ... SIGH ...
So I went home, fed kids, showered, fed kids, did my hair, make up, fed kids ... again, got kids ready to go, went down to the school, had to park HELLA far because they are so messed up and have NO parking WHAT SO EVER for parents who just need to RUN in real fast and dont wanna get HELLA kids outta the car in the freezing rain, got hella kids outta the car in the freezing rain, ran in the lunch, ran back out with a 2 year old attempting to repel from my arms to the street below, shoved them back in the car, took them back home so Princess could tinkle before getting on the bus, changed her clothes because we didn't make it, ran back to the bus stop, threw her on the bus, grabbed a Starbucks and were not-so-quickly on our way to the Friday Playdate :-D
The 'Mommies' have a standing playdate every Friday. It used to be at this one girl's house I will just say that I left early, which I never do. Not because we didn't have a great time, I guess it just wasn't my day. Plus two girls I really click with weren't there so that kinda lost it for me.
So anywho that's the story for today. Well that and the baby is up cranky from her nap, she was a POOP at the playdate today, I haven't defrosted chicken for dinner tonight yet, I volunteered to make a not-so-easy dinner and have no desire what-so-ever to get up OFF my butt and do it. As the baby screams at me "COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON" not that she indicates WHERE she would like me to go, just that I should be going there NOW.
SO thanks for checkin in :-D and listening, talk to ya Tomorrow!
Labels: My Drama, My Friends, My Holidays, My Venting
1 Comment:
-
- Rebecca said...
December 8, 2007 at 8:17 AMWow, I'm exhausted by your driving back and forth and all around alone. With that kind of schedule I think it's okay to be a little cranky once in a while. Your frost is WAY cute! I love the cookie platter you have it all on and whoever gets it will be one lucky chick. I just hope you pass it to one of the mommies who is trying to go to your birthday thing. It's understandable if people can't make it but to make you feel bad about it is just WRONG. We'll do an 'unbirthday' when I go out there, no worries. ;)