Even though it means my house is covered in boxes and glitter and wrapping paper until I get it all situated, more so than usual anyway, I LOVE the holidays! Our older kids left Friday so we used the weekend to get some errands done. We did some shopping and then went to storage and got out the tree and decorations! :-D

As is my usual custom, the day/weekend after Thanksgiving it's all about Christmas BABY!


So when the kids got home Monday after school we set about decorating the trees! YAY :-D


Terrible Two and I leafed through the adds, she did more crunching actually ...


Ahhhhh the masterpiece. This is the kids' tree, they have mini decorations for their mini tree


And then we set to work on the big boy :-D OHHHH YEAAAAH ;-) Now there is still much to do! But we are well on our way! Thanks for comin round and givin us a looksee ;-) TNT!

1 Comment:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Yay for decorations! I'm hoping decorations here will make it feel more like Christmas. Your house is SO pretty, can't wait until I go visit!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.