It's not so much the blogging everyday thing that was a problem today, it's the material.
How is my less-than-entertaining life supposed to be entertaining to you, the blog reader, when all I did was nap today? Well, I didn't REALLY nap, I just sorta drifted in and out while watching Seinfeld Season 8 on DVD. Hehe, I love that show. Which is why I didn't really sleep. That and I have that THING where I think too damn much.
Everytime I have a quiet moment and nothing specific to think about, I start thinking about stuff I don't wanna think about like our money woes and the fact that the construction business is TANKING in California and my hubby's company may be CUTTING HIS PAY. That and laundry and dishes and presents and what not. I'm sure some of you can sympathize.
So after my hubs got home I ran out to the store to get a few things for some projects I'm working on that I am not at liberty to discuss yet ;-) And I started feeling better again. I don't know if it was the crisp air on my face, the hands empty of sticky child fingers, or that a certain {secret} store always seems to put a smile on my face, but whatever the case, it worked.
I also started pontificating on Christmas, the meaning of and my love of, but THAT is a story for another day ... probably another nap day :-D
Thanks for checking it! Talk to you tomorrow!
Labels: My Randomness
1 Comment:
-
- Rebecca said...
December 9, 2007 at 7:46 PMWell you've got me curious now about all these *secrets* you are talking about. Though I thought we weren't supposed to be secretive this year... ;) Glad you had some time to rest, I'm hoping for the same tomorrow.